Friday 1 July 2016

July challenges

July is here and I would like to introduce our Returning team members and our new team members projects this month.  First on the Rock Team is Giorgia, she is our blog owner and scrapper of amazing designs.  Next we have Kriszti, a new team member that is going to wow us with great designs and inspiration and also new to the team is Khristina who will also wow us and inspire us and will also have video tutorial for you! 
Now for the Pop Team we have our lovely Marie Christine that makes amazing journal pages and wows us every month with something new.  Also we have our wonderful Astrid that shows us so many great layouts and special designs each month and always inspires our followers to make beautiful layouts.  And announcing our new designer on the pop team by the name of Caroline.  She will inspire you with gorgeous layouts too.  Please join us in welcoming our returning team and the new additions to our lovely team.  So now lets SCRAP!  Yes it can be any type of project either paper or digital  all are welcome.  It can be a layout, a card, really anything you choose. 
Are you ready for the songs we have chosen for July?


Rock Song
Pop Song


Now lets see what the first half of the team has done as your inspiration.  


The Rock Girls

Giorgia

I chose the rock song this month and "all I need" was a song of my wedding soundtrack! So it obviously inspired me a LO about my wedding: a kiss with my husband, which is "all I need".

Kriszti


Hi! I am so lucky to be here on the SIWAS blog!
I was inspired by the song title and the lyricsI'm a mom, and all I need is for my daughter.
I hope you like my project and found inspirational tips for you!



I am so excited to be joining the team this month and love how this project came together. I was inspired by both the lyrics and the cover artwork for this album which I have included below. I also have a process video for this layout which can be found here.



The Pop Girls


I didn't know this song and his interpreter, after listening, I was inspired by the childhood theme. And in July, said the sea!



I choose the word "children" from the lyrics, I have so many photo's of my son with his friends, this was his "girlfriend"when he was six years old, lol. She is the only girl that came to my house for a playdate.

Caroline

I was inspired by the lyrics of the song. I felt that this acetate die-cut was a perfect addition with the theme of the song.


Let's talk about prizes:

  • If we have at least 7 entries you will be in the running to win our special prize:  a voucher of €7 kindly donated by our permanent sponsor: Avec les mains


  • One random winner will win this prize RAK kindly donated by our DT Member Giorgia
(This is a mix of products from some of my past and present DT - Docrafts, Paper House, The Robin's Nest, FabsScraps -, so you could have the chance to love their products as much as I do! And a washi tape, because who doesn't love washi?!)

  • The design team will pick their favorite project: the designer will be our guest on the blog in an upcoming month and will win this prize kindly donated by our DT Member Sharon
(This is a stamp of the month stamp from CTMH.  I am a consultant for them and their stamp sets are awesome.  It is a cute and whimsical stamp that you can use for cards or for layouts.  Did you notice it has music notes?)



Link up your project(s) in the linky tool on top right of the blog to be in the running to win! 
Remember that we will have another reveal on the 15th and many other amazing things throughout the month!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautiful inspiration by everyone
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I have added a layout to mr linky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are really happy you like our projects and you join us in the fun!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)